Precor TRM 661 Overview
For a treadmill that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability, and innovation at a value price, look no further. The TRM 661 Treadmill delivers on these essentials along with premium materials, club-level appearance, and features. The P62 touchscreen console injects contemporary design and a premium networked fitness experience to the cardio floor at a mid-tier price. Furthering the value of this state-of-the-art console, networked units receive automatic software updates, refreshed content, and new features without any action or expense.
Drive System Quality & Reliability
The TRM 661 is equipped with a commercial-grade motor that enhances performance, efficiency, and reliability to deliver a treadmill that is ideal for fitness facilities located in multi-family housing complexes, corporations, small municipal service organizations, and many hospitality venues.
Patented GFX Technology
Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
P62 Touchscreen Console
The 660 Line console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10.1 in / 25.7 cm screen. With the ability to "favorite" selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Cable Management Optional
Color Frame: Gloss Metallic Silver/Black Pearl
Plastics: Dark Tungsten
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Reversible Deck Yes
- Auto Stop Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser
- Motor Improved Integrated Foot Plant Technology™ Drive controller works with a 3 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control
- Emergency Stop Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off
- Deck and Belt Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt/deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb / 23.6 kg high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off
- Elevation System Elevation system generates up to 1000 lb / 453.6 kg of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation
- Frame New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation
- Rollers Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance
- Water Bottle Holder Dual holders cradle exercisers water bottle to keep it stable